Treated with a copper-based preservative and an efficacious fungicide, this wood is ideal for applications including decks, retaining walls, fences, picnic tables, planter boxes, walkways, sill plate and structural members. With products suitable for both above ground and in ground contact uses, it comes with a limited warranty for most residential applications. See below for the advantages of Robbins Outdoor® Wood, now available with BARamine® technology.
Robbins Outdoor® Wood Advantages:
- Real wood. Natural Beauty. Trusted name.
- Protected against termites & fungal decay by copper azole preservative.
- Meets model building codes,industry standards & EPA regulations.
- Limited warranty. (See online warranty registration.)
- Produced by independent licensees of Arch Treatment Technologies, who follow enforced quality control measures.
- Offers a host of environmental benefits and certifications.
Robbins Outdoor® wood is certified by Home Innovation Research Labs as meeting requirements for termite-resistant materials in the National Green Building Standard™ and by EcoSpecifier as a Verified Product.